Spreading, cutting and stacking machine of high productivity for all types of textiles (elastic and inelastic), knitwear, non-woven, polymers and plastics, fibreglass, carbon fibre … Products used in the manufacture of bed linen, table linen, kitchen linen, bath linen, upholstery, draperies, awnings, tents and technical applications.
The EXTENDOR spreading, cutting and stacking machine can be manufactured in different working widths and different lengths extended.
It is a system easy to use and adaptable to any type of tissue, ensuring high cutting precision.
LIDEM provides several versions of this system:
D models incorporate an unwinding unit through metal shafts introduced into the interior of the rolls while the DC roll models are placed on two rollers. The traction for unwinding occurs by the pull of the spreader trolley.
As in the other models, all machine parameters are controlled from the centre console via the touch screen display (number of cuts, cutting length, cuts package, number of packages, extended trolley speed, voltage, travel speed of the blade, speed of descent of the elevator table, etc.).
The lift table allows stacking of up to 260 mm thick. This table consists of two separate work areas: one for cutting where the machine performs the spread and other handling where the operator can handle the material simultaneously to the spreader. The transport of matter between areas is done by the PVC belts.
This machine is ready to work also from external feed systems such as creels or simple trestles, increasing the initial capacity of 3 or 4 rolls of the machine.
EXTENDOR spreader cutter is particularly suitable for the production processes of companies engaged in the manufacture of:
- Bedding, linens or clothing for hotels (or white sheets, pillows, pillow cases, comforters, duvets, quilts or blankets, rugs or blankets …)
- Mattresses (mattresses, mattress covers, mattress protectors …)
- Decoration (Upholstery, sofa covers, curtains, blackouts …)
- Fashion (clothing and wear, footwear, interlining …)
- Bathroom linen (bath rugs, shower curtains, towels …)
- Applications technical fabrics, aerospace and automotive (turbine blades, fuselage, airbags, insulation, moulds …)
- Disposable hospital gown
- Banners, tarpaulins, tents and umbrellas.
- Digital printing.
- Table linen (tablecloths, napkins, table covering …)
- Kitchen clothes (aprons, bibs, bags of bread, tea towels …)
- Cleaning material (cloths, mops, bags …)