Slitter suitable for all types of textiles (cotton, linen, silk, polyester, acrylic, spandex, nylon, polyamide, plush, denim, leather, stretch, 3D three-dimensional fabric), non-woven and felt (TST nonwoven, TNT, nonwoven), vinyl, banners, canvas, fibreglass. …
LIDEM offers the ROLLER CUT model CCME, with versions up to 6,000mm wide and cutting capabilities up to Ø500mm rolls.
The adjustment system cradle roller with adjustable spacing allows perfect support for the material to be cut from the smallest to the largest diameters.
The roll cutter is specially fitted with a built-in cutting head for easy sharpening whenever it is required.
Similarly, it integrates a blade lubrication system that allows the cutting of fuses or fusible materials, such as nonwoven (TST and TNT nonwoven fabric), polypropylene, polyester and plastics.
It also incorporates a measuring device which indicates the exact position of the cutting head to perform a precise cut without the need of external measuring elements.
These models can be converted to semi-automatic machines that work in two modes:
- Manual positioning and automatic cutting by pressing a button.
- Automatic positioning to a scheduled measurement and manual cutting.
The ROLLER CUT is especially suitable for production processes of companies engaged in the manufacture of:
- Bedding, white linen or clothing for hotels (white sheets, pillows, pillow cases, eiderdowns, duvets, bedspreads or blankets, rugs or blankets …)
- Mattresses (mattresses, mattress covers, mattress protectors …)
- Decoration (Upholstery, sofa covers, curtains, blackouts …)
- Fashion (clothing and wear, footwear, interlining …)
- Intimate apparel (underwear, lingerie, pyjamas, nightgowns …)
- Ribbons, borders and bias
- Bathroom linen (bath rugs, shower curtains, towels, bathing suits, swimsuits, bikinis)
- Applications technical fabrics, aerospace and automotive (turbine blades, fuselage, air-bags, insulation, moulds …)
- Disposable hospital gown
- Banners, tarpaulins, tents and umbrellas.
- Digital printing.
- Table linen (tablecloths, napkins, table covering …)
- Kitchen clothes (aprons, bibs, bags of bread, tea towels …)
- Cleaning material (cloths, mops, bags …)