Spreading, cutting and stacking machine of high productivity for all types of textiles
Spreading machine for all kind of material elastic and inelastic, knitwear, nonwoven, polymers and plastics, fibreglass, carbon fibre … Products used in the manufacture of bed linen, table linen, kitchen linen, bath linen, upholstery, draperies, awnings, tents and technical applications.
The EXTENDOR machine is a table for spreading, cutting and stacking that can be manufactured in different working widths and lengths.
The unwinding module, specially designed, avoids stress and deformation of the product, which allows us to work with elastic or deformable fabrics, knitwear and delicate matter.
It is a system easy to use and adaptable to any type of tissue, ensuring high cutting precision.
It is a high production machine designed to work simultaneously with multiple rolls.
LIDEM offers several versions of this fabric spreading machine:
The GDT4 models have a group of four motorized unwinding rolls (and may even increase the capacity from support-feeders of up to 10 rolls). It is particularly suitable for elastic and delicate fabrics.
The DCM models incorporate a group composed of two unwinding roller cradles motorized and synchronized with the extended system, which allow working simultaneously with two rolls without tension.
As in the other models, all machine parameters are controlled from the centre console via the touch screen display (number of cuts, cutting length, cuts package, number of packages, extended trolley speed, voltage, travel speed of the blade, speed of descent of the elevator table, etc.).
The lift table allows stacking of up to 260 mm thick. This table consists of two separate work areas: one for cutting where the machine performs the spread and other handling where the operator can handle the material simultaneously to the spreader. The transport of matter between areas is done by the PVC belts.
This machine is ready to work also from external feeding systems such as:
- Feeder deployed to the back or doubled: feeder to work from double folded material. The fabric is deployed, aligned and placed in the machine for spreading, cutting and stacking.
- Feeders from trestles for rolls up to Ø1.800mm.
- Simple creels or trestles: feeder to feed the machine, which can increase the initial capacity of 4 rolls of the machine.
EXTENDOR spreader cutter is particularly suitable for the production processes of companies engaged in the manufacture of:
- Bedding, linens or clothing for hotels (or white sheets, pillows, pillow cases, comforters, duvets, quilts or blankets, rugs or blankets …)
- Mattresses (mattresses, mattress covers, mattress protectors …)
- Decoration (Upholstery, sofa covers, curtains, blackouts …)
- Fashion (clothing and wear, footwear, interlining …)
- Bathroom linen (bath rugs, shower curtains, towels …)
- Applications technical fabrics, aerospace and automotive (turbine blades, fuselage, airbags, insulation, moulds …)
- Disposable hospital gown
- Banners, tarpaulins, tents and umbrellas.
- Digital printing.
- Table linen (tablecloths, napkins, table covering …)
- Kitchen clothes (aprons, bibs, bags of bread, tea towels …)
- Cleaning material (cloths, mops, bags …)