Specially designed for automatic cutting of large diameter rolls of non-woven and felt (TST, nonwoven fabric, TNT, nonwoven fabric), Stretch, 3D fabric, vinyl, banners, canvas, fibreglass … Also suitable for fabrics and fabrics (cotton, linen, silk, polyester, acrylic, spandex, nylon, polyamide, plush, denim, denim, jeans, skin).
LIDEM offers the model ROLLER MAX CUT CCA, with versions up to 6,000mm wide and cutting capabilities of Ø1.000mm rolls up fully automatically.
All machine parameters are programmable on the touch screen. In this way you can schedule the number of cuts, the width thereof, cutting speeds, sharpening intervals and cooling of blade, among others.
The adjustment system cradle roller with adjustable spacing allows perfect support for the material to be cut from the smallest to the largest diameters
Double speed for cutting head: one for approaching the roll (fast) and another for cutting (which has been scheduled). Similarly, the cutting head initiates its lateral movement immediately after the blade has released the roll. Thus, production is increased due to the reduction of preparation time and displacement.
The roll cutter is specially fitted with a built-in cutting head for easy sharpening whenever it is required.
Similarly, it integrates a blade lubrication system that allows the cutting of fuses or fusible materials, such as nonwoven (TST and TNT nonwoven fabric), polypropylene, polyester and plastics.
You can see others Roll cutters
The ROLLER CUT is especially suitable for production processes of companies engaged in the manufacture of:
- Bedding, white linen or clothing for hotels (white sheets, pillows, pillow cases, eiderdowns, duvets, bedspreads or blankets, rugs or blankets …)
- Mattresses (mattresses, mattress covers, mattress protectors …)
- Decoration (Upholstery, sofa covers, curtains, blackouts …)
- Fashion (clothing and wear, footwear, interlining …)
- Intimate apparel (underwear, lingerie, pyjamas, nightgowns …)
- Ribbons, borders and bias
- Bathroom linen (bath rugs, shower curtains, towels, bathing suits, swimsuits, bikinis)
- Applications technical fabrics, aerospace and automotive (turbine blades, fuselage, air-bags, insulation, moulds …)
- Disposable hospital gown
- Banners, tarpaulins, tents and umbrellas.
- Digital printing.
- Table linen (tablecloths, napkins, table covering …)
- Kitchen clothes (aprons, bibs, bags of bread, tea towels …)
- Cleaning material (cloths, mops, bags …)